(2) If the Buyer accepts delivery of the Goods, then this shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
(3) These Terms and Conditions can only be varied if the Supplier specifically agrees in writing. Any special conditions which apply will be set out in an e-mail which will serve as a Schedule to this agreement.
(4) The Supplier is entitled to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions (including any special or varied terms and conditions accepted by the Buyer upon purchase).
(5) Any complaints by the Buyer must be in writing to the Supplier’s Trading address stated in clause 1(5).
(6) We can not send to BPFO addresses. If you order and use a BPFO address we will contact you and request a full UK address as an alternative. If you can not provide one we will cancel the order.
(1) Goods are available for viewing by appointment only, please email [email protected] or telephone call 01202 675432 to arrange a mutually convenient time
(2) To place an order the Buyer must use the Order process on www.clevercloggs.uk.com
(3) Goods are available for sale to Buyers who are registered business only. Goods are sold as seen. The website and the Goods are not available to consumers. By placing an order the Buyer undertakes and confirms that they are purchasing as a registered business and not as a consumer. The Supplier will not accept any order placed by a consumer under any circumstances.
(4) All orders for Goods are deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Supplier. The Supplier may choose not to accept an order for any reason whatsoever.
(4) If the Goods are not available from stock then the Supplier will notify the Buyer. The Buyer can either choose an alternative or to wait until those goods are available or can receive a credit note.
4 ABOUT THE GOODS
(1) Goods are wholesale goods as explained and detailed on the website. The Buyer specifically agrees
(A) to tolerate up to a 5% variance in the stock amounts
(B) that, before selling to the public, they will de-branded all high street stock (high street store named, chain store and such like). This includes all labels, tags and other points of sale that bear reference to or uses the name of the store of origin and also includes using any names, logos or symbols associated with the store of origin in any advertising. All Abercrombie and Hollister products currently advertised on the website must not be resold in the EU or the United States. The Buyer understand that failure to de-brand all Goods is an immediate breach of these terms which allows the Supplier to claim an amount equivalent to 20 times the value of the order placed but may also result in both civil and criminal proceedings against the buyer.
(C) 5% margin for broken or faulty goods.
(2) Goods do not come with any warranty or guarantee whatsoever other than implied by law for business to business sales. Particularly battery operated items may need an immediate change of battery.
5 PRICE AND PAYMENT
(1) (a) The price of the Goods are exclusive of VAT and are those displayed on the website.
(B) Prices exclude delivery charges to mainland England as detailed on the website unless specified as “Free Delivery”. Free Delivery” will only apply to mainland England. Please allow 2-3 working days for clearance and account notification
(C) On the website we may provide estimates of delivery charges outside mainland England. These are only estimates and will only be confirmed after order. For delivery charges outside of mainland England, including Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland and any area outside of the United Kingdom, including BFPO, and any queries about delivery including whether you will be entitled to free delivery please e-mail us [email protected] or call us on 01202 675432 before placing your order.
(D) The total price, including VAT and delivery, will be displayed and confirmed upon checkout before the order is confirmed. Please allow 3-5 working days for clearance and account notification
(E) The buyer can organise collection of Goods but this must be organised with the Supplier at before collection can take place. The Supplier will normally need at least 3 working days before collection but larger or palletised orders may require more time.
(2) Payment of the price plus any applicable VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before any Goods are dispatched.
(3) Payment is due in GBP and can be made by
(A) Paypal but the order will only be delivered to the registered users confirmed address.
(B) Wire Transfer/Bank Transfer
(C) Cash on Collection, where collection has been organised in accordance with these terms
(E) Bankers Draft
(F) Postal Order(s)
(G) Credit/Debit Card Payments over the phone by telephoning 01202 675432
(4) Once the Supplier receives the order the Supplier will e-mail confirmation of the order (including the Goods ordered and the price) together with any applicable consumer cancellation rights.
6 SUPPLIER’S RIGHTS
(1) The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Website without notice without any liability whatsoever.
(2) The Supplier reserves the right to refuse any order without liability.
(3) Unless specifically displayed on the website, prices are not guaranteed for any length of time. The Supplier reserves the right to update the prices displayed and will use their best endeavours to ensure that prices are correct at the time the buyer places an order.
(4) Where payment is overdue (does not clear for any reason or is not made on time) then the Supplier will immediately cease or suspend the delivery of any Goods until full cleared payment is received by the Supplier.
(1) At the time of placing the order, and before goods can be dispatched, the buyer must supply the following information :-
(A) full contact details, including e-mail address, delivery address, landline and mobile telephone numbers
(B) any restrictions that could apply for delivery (e.g. narrow roads, residential area, requirement for pallet truck, requirement for forklift, parking restrictions, waiting times, red route, restricted access, buzzer entry, market centres, height or width restrictions or anything else suchlike).
(2) Goods will not be despatched until the Supplier has received cleared full payment of the price.
(3) Goods supplied will normally be delivered within the following number of working days of acceptance of order:
(A) to addresses on mainland UK within 5 working days;
(B) to addresses in Europe within 14 working days;
(C) to addresses outside of the UK and Europe within 28 working days.
(4) The Supplier will use its best endeavours to adhere to any agreed dates for delivery but time shall not be of the essence. However when the Supplier can not adhere to an agreed date the Supplier will notify the Buyer who can agree a new date. The Supplier will never be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any delivery date.
(5) The Supplier will organise delivery of Goods to the Buyer’s address as provided by the Buyer on ordering. The Buyer is responsible for making arrangements to take delivery whenever they are delivered and is responsible for all redelivery and associated costs where delivery is not made at the first attempt. Where deliveries are made outside of the UK, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they have a full understanding of any laws or legislation for the importing of goods. It is the receiver’s (customer’s) responsibility to confirm and pay any additional charges outside of regular postage including: customs fees, import tax, docking fees and any other related costs. Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery, at the time delivery was attempted.
(6) The title in Goods will only pass to the Buyer upon cleared full payment of the price.
(7) We can not send to BPFO addresses. If you order and use a BPFO address we will contact you and request a full UK address as an alternative. If you can not provide one we will cancel the order.
8 RETURNS, QUERIES / COMPLAINTS & NOTICES
1) Upon delivery the Buyer will inspect the package/packaging. Where the package/packaging is/or appears to be damaged in any way then the Buyer must bring this to the attention of the deliverer. Where items are signed for on delivery the Buyer must mark “package damaged” when signing for the item.
(2) Immediately upon receipt the Buyer will properly inspect the Goods and shall notify the Supplier in writing by email [email protected] within 7 days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
(3) Where a claim of defect or damage is made, after contacting the Supplier in accordance with clause 8(2) above, the Buyer must comply with the Returns Instructions provided by the Supplier. The Buyer is under a duty to take care of the Goods until they have been returned to the Supplier. Once the Supplier has received the returned Goods and if the Goods are defective then the Supplier will either provide a replacement or a credit note (including the proportion of delivery costs relating to the faulty item). However, any failure to follow the requirements and procedures detailed in this clause 8 and the buyers obligations at clause 9 following will be considered a breach by the Buyer and the Supplier will not provide a replacement or a credit note.
(4) All Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Supplier together with any information the Supplier stipulates in the Returns Instructions.
(5) Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s actions the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
(6) All goods to be returned must be returned using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or similar service which requires a signature upon receipt.
(7) (a) Any other complaints queries must be addressed in writing by e-mail to [email protected] We aim to respond to any queries within 14 working days.
(B) If any complaint may amount to a breach of any term of these terms and conditions then you must allow us at least 30 days to remedy that breach.
(8) Any notices, must be in writing to our address as provided within the section headed definitions above using Royal Mail Special Delivery and will be deemed to have been received on the 7th day after posting.
(9) All items returned must be sent to the Warehouse address of Clevercloggs Wholesale Clothing Ltd, Unit 1C Willis Way, Poole, Dorset BH15 3SS.
(10) Where Goods are purchased and deemed unwanted but in the condition as described on our website then the buyer must take full responsibility for their purchase and no returns will be accepted.
The term “clevercloggs.uk.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Clever Cloggs Wholesale Ltd, Unit C, Willis Way, Poole, Dorset, BH15 3SS. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
•Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without clevercloggs.uk.com.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright NoticeThis website and its content is copyright of “clevercloggs.uk.com” – © 2009 “clevercloggs.uk.com”. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.